*Above are some images of our Head office on Ransomes Europark in Ipswich, Suffolk. We have one of the only showrooms for window film within the UK, which means our customers can view the film in situ to aid the decision of which film they would like aesthetically as well as performance based. With performance films (solar control, privacy etc) it's very difficult to see what the film will look like once installed from just looking at a sample. Even if you are to hold a sample up against the glass it will look very different once it's been fitted. So having a show room is a great way to see the films before they are installed.
We are one of the leading window film installers in the UK. As a Authorised Fitment Centre (AFC) for Llumar window films we pride ourselves on our professionalism, with our highly experienced and fully qualified team of fitters.
What this means for you....our customers? We have 2 main priorities with our window film-automotive and Architectural (buildings).
- Our classic window tinting packages; You can tailor make your package, choosing from a selection of Llumar branded window films. Theres a various different shades of tint, going from the very dark Limo tints up to the clear UV films. So depending on how you use your vehicle, the levels of privacy and heat/glare control there is a film to suit everyones need and taste. We have particular films which we can install to the front passenger and drivers windows as well as the windscreen (staying within the legal limitations). These relatively clear films, they won't offer glare reduction but block up to 99.9% of UVA and UVB which in doing so will reduce heat gain, as well as giving you the ultimate UV protection. Thats why some of our high performance films have been given the seal of approval and are now authorised by the British Skin Foundation.
- Paint Protection Film (PPF); This new generation film provides a high gloss resistant shield for your vehicles paint work. Unlike the film that was on the market 20 years ago, this new state of the art film is custom fit, wrapping around the edges (so you can't see where the film finishes) providing a high gloss, self healing finish.
- Homes; this can include privacy film, decorative film, or solar control film in rooms that heat up a little too much in the summer months! We have had great results using solar control films on kitchen sky lights, sun rooms, and glass extensions, where the heat and glare is unbearable, but you still want to be able to see out. Generally cheaper than having blinds installed, it stops the heat before it enters the building. Allowing you to enjoy your home comfortably in the summer.
- Conservatories; Brilliant solar control films, which allow light in whilst dramatically reducing heat and glare, and reducing fade as they have such a high UV blocking. It allows you to enjoy the space, reading or working on a computer screen, whilst enjoying views out to your garden.
- Schools; From safety film, to privacy and solar control. We have also fitted some great coloured transparent films in school, which add great effect to class rooms when the sun shines through, casting rainbows open floors and walls!
- Offices; Again, great one-way mirrored films give privacy, whilst dramatically reducing heat, as well as glare onto computer screens. We also use decorative films on office partitions etc, or frosted films which give privacy whilst allowing natural light through.
- Shops; shop front are often very exposed to sunshine and UV, so we can install a brilliant clear film, which will reduce heat, and most importantly stop precious stock from getting sun damaged.
- Large scale buildings; We have worked along side John Lewis and Waitrose, BT, MSC and many other large business who have their office space in glass fronted buildings. We are able to specify the right film for purpose. We fit a lot of external film to these larger buildings as the heat and glare control can be so extreme. All of our fitters hold CSCS cards, and IPATH certs so are able to use access towers and lifts etc.